The word “chiropractic” means “to be done by hand.” Chiropractors use adjustments to restore joint function and support the nervous system.
Chiropractic can mainly help with pain in muscles and joints, such as:
- back pain
- neck pain
- shoulder pain
- elbow pain
- pain from osteoarthritis
- Booking and Enquiry:(852) 35962996
- Consultation Time: Mon-Sat: 09:30am-13:00pm﹔ 14:00pm-21:30pm; Sunday: 10:30am-15:30pm(Except public holidays)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: G/F, B16A Smilling Plaza, 155 Castle Peak Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- MTR：Cheung Sha Wan Station, Exit A2
- Map • Clinic Center