**Physiotherapy, is one of the allied health professions that, by using evidence-based kinesiology, electrotherapy, shockwave modality, exercise prescription, joint mobilization and health education, treats conditions such as chronic or acute pain, soft tissue injuries, cartilage damage, arthritis, gait disorders and physical impairments typically of musculoskeletal, cardiopulmonary, neurological and endocrinological origins
Physiotherapists help people affected by injury, illness or disability through movement and exercise, manual therapy, education and advice. **
- Booking and Enquiry:(852) 35962996
- Consultation Time: Mon-Sat: 09:30am-13:00pm﹔ 14:00pm-21:30pm; Sunday: 10:30am-15:30pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: G/F, B16A Smilling Plaza, 155 Castle Peak Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- MTR：Cheung Sha Wan Station, Exit A2
- Map • Clinic Center